Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Friday 16 September 2016

Look What I found today !!!! I.C.E.C.R.E.A.M.

DIA ICECREAM

Hey guys, how are you all doing? Its Friday!!! Yaaaayyy!!! Just wanted you all to know about my latest discovery in the city of Lagos. Today I went to make my hair somewhere around Yaba, and needed to use the ATM on University Road, then I came across this supermarket with a Heritage Bank ATM positioned in one corner of it. The exterior of the supermarket looked okay, so I went in to get a bottle of drink plus something to munch on while I sit and make my hair. While perusing the supermarket looking for their fridge, I stumbled on their freezer section, where they had all sorts of things, Suddenly my eyes came in contact with the Ice-cream freezer, where I saw different variety of Ice-cream, In my mind I was like get thee behind me devil, this Ice-cream  will be expensive as usual, but at a closer look, I was wrong, They were all selling for N700. N700 ke? Unbelievable! I called upon a staff to verify which one exactly goes for N700, in my mind I knew it had to be the popsicle, but the attendant confirmed again that  all the Dia Ice-cream were N700.

All the worms in my tummy started dancing azonto! Now I was confused, because I had not tried any of their Ice-Cream before neither I have been in this store or heard about this store before. So I made up my mind to go with the Dia Minis, since it had four different Variety in it. Got to the check out counter, made the payment, and hurriedly dashed out into the car to taste this my new discovery.  I opened it and Voila there were 8 mini Ice-cream in the box, Oh my Goodness!!! I started with the vanilla flavour, then the chocolate,then the peanut chocolate, then remembered that as a good mum that I am, the Kids should have some too. I packed the remaining back into the box to take home for the kids,

My Judgement
For the price, it taste nice.  Do not go and buy it and be thinking you would have that same feeling of eating a Magnum Ice-cream ooo, They donot belong in the same creamy category, but trust me, its a very good buy and the kids loved it too. And I will be back there tomorrow to try the cone icecream.

If you have a good deep freezer, that performs wonders even when NEPA decides to strike for days, you can always stock up on this Ice-Cream for your kids. Because N700 gets you 8 minis in a pack.

Before I forget, the name of the supermarket is Citydia, and I heard its their product and they have branches around Lagos.

I guess they need to do more advert because I doubt if people really know about them.


2 comments:

  1. Ah Abi, you don't know City Dia??? They have about five/six outlets in Lagos. The Lekki one is really popular. There's the surulere one as well and the university road one. They've been around since late last year and they have the dia franchise from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly never herd of ciyudia till my icecream experience. I recently locted d one in surulere.

      Delete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors