Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Saturday 3 September 2016

My Top Skin Care Products.

For dark skinned beauty like me, its pretty easy to maintain a beauty routine. And one that is not so expensive for that matter. I'm a believer of eat well, live well and be happy. Today,I'll love to share those products, that has worked for me over the years. Number 1 on my list is; 


Vaseline Intensive Care : The best lotion for my skin, it keeps me hydrated all day and leaves an even tone. I have been using this product for more than 15years, and I can't stop loving it. Even when I try to use something really expensive on my skin, I always find myself going back to my dear Vaseline Intensive Care.

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment : I have been using this product since 2010 when my son's pediatrician prescribed it for him. Its good on dry, normal and oily skin. Only that you have to use a little less if you have oily skin. It heals cracked and irritated skin. And I always have this in my hand bag. Its very good on babies too. The texture of the content is like petroleum jelly.
Dax Hair Pomade: If  you are black and proud, then you will be very familiar with this hair pomade, I am sure some people don't even know it exist anymore. This hair cream is an oldie but a goodie. It has a way of keeping your hair looking dark and shinning. Not like it has helped with my edges  over the years, but I'm just so addicted to it. Probably because I have not tried anything better, It feels lighter and smells better now, so you might want to grab one and try it.
Dove Invisible Dry Spray: You don't want to go out smelling sweaty, especially under this Lagos sun, you need an antiperspirant. There are so many variety out there to choose from, but this one
works perfectly for me, no white marks and no stain on my garment. In my opinion,its the best of the Dove range so far.



Veet Hair Removal Cream: Another oldie but a goodie, formerly known as Emmac Hair Removal. Every lady must have that special hair removal cream that takes out the unwanted hair in special body parts. This definitely works for me, and has been a favourite for as long as I know. I don't like the Veet Wax or any other product when it comes to shaving,I'm fine with this one.

Victoria Secret Lipgloss: For me, I must have my VS Beauty Rush Lip-gloss in my handbag at all times. Its the best lipgloss ever in the history of beauty product.It comes in different flavours, and they taste sweet, and gives you that sultry yet ready to go look. I recommend this product, except you are one who doesn't like shinny lips, then you might just like my next product better.

Vaseline Lip Therapy: Also comes in different  colours. I love this lip balm for the soothing feeling on the lips and its mild look. So if you don't like shinny or glossy, you will definitely love mild and subtle effect of the Vaseline lip Therapy. Its always in my bag, we practically walk around Lagos together. I love the Original better though!
So there you have it, that's my top beauty secrets and they all are affordable and can be found in stores near you. Except for the Victoria Secret lipgloss, which is sold in particular beauty stores in Lagos. 

31 comments:

  1. Toksyb:Hmmmm Dax has bn since and its still very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake dove don plenty o. Bought one that made me smell funky after 3-4 hours. You have to be sure of where you're buying from

    ReplyDelete
  3. I merely wanted to thank you again for this amazing web
    page you have made here. Its full of useful tips for those who
    are seriously interested in this specific subject,
    primarily this very post. Your all absolutely sweet
    along with thoughtful of others and also reading your site posts is an excellent delight in my opinion. And
    that of a generous present! Ben and I really have excitement making use of
    your tips in what we have to do in the future.

    Our checklist is a kilometer long which means that your tips will certainly be put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website genuinely
    stands out :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding post but I was wanting to know if you could write a
    litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you
    could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By
    the way, how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My family members every time say that I am wasting my
    time here at web, however I know I am getting familiarity daily by reading such
    pleasant articles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I have joined your feed and sit up for searching for more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being my tutor on this subject. My partner
    and i enjoyed your current article quite definitely
    and most of all enjoyed how you handled the aspect
    I considered to be controversial. You are always rather
    kind to readers like me and aid me in my existence.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply wanna input that you have a very decent site,
    I like the pattern it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply couldn't go away your site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual
    information a person provide on your guests? Is gonna be back frequently in order to
    inspect new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should take part in a contest for one of the best websites on the
    net. I will highly recommend this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way
    of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for
    only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some truly nice stuff on this site, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very quickly this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building users, due to it's nice articles

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoy, result in I found just what I was having a look for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you
    man. Have a great day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd always want to be update on new content on this site, saved to bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading
    this impressive piece of writing to improve my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some really interesting points you have written.Aided me a lot, just what I was searching for :D.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good blog you have here.. It?s difficult to
    find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you!

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because
    I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
    I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello there, just become aware of your blog via Google, and located that
    it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels.
    I'll appreciate should you proceed this in future.
    Numerous other folks might be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr...
    well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow,
    just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find
    a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest
    authoring on other sites? I have a blog centered on the
    same information you discuss and would love to have
    you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would value your work.

    If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  26. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little
    research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast due to
    the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this....
    Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject
    here on your web page.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great - I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site.

    I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to
    access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the
    least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for
    those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client
    to communicate. Excellent task.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and include
    almost all significant infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful article! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared around the internet.

    Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post upper!
    Come on over and discuss with my website . Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. If you wish for to obtain much from this article then you have to apply such methods to your won weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Right here is the perfect blog for anybody who would
    like to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with
    you (not that I really will need to?HaHa). You certainly put
    a fresh spin on a topic that's been written about for
    decades. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors