Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Ever heard of Candy Poem? Its the best way to say I LOVE YOU.



Its Valentines Day! Yaaaaay!


Candy Poem for My Husband




Happy Valentines Day to all my readers. I value your opinion and comments on my blog, and for those readers who read and don't comment, I love you too.



I got creative with giving gifts this year, so instead of the regular I love you cards, I wrote a special poem for my husband which he woke up to. Believe me, he was blown away by my creativity. And I must say a big thank you to PINTEREST for giving me this idea.


So I'm using this opportunity to say thank you to all the chocolate and bubble gum that made an appearance in my poem.. You all are the real MVP!


Now tell me, have you got any surprises up your sleeve? Share your creative valentine ideas with us.


I love you all so very much.

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely creative. I now have an idea for hubby's birthday,plus are all these chocolates sourced locally and where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely creative. I now have an idea for hubby's birthday,plus are all these chocolates sourced locally and where.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Kemi.Yes they are locally sourced. I got them from.Invivio,one of the stores at the Adeniran Ogunsanya shopping.mall

      Delete
  3. The only thing ant brabdroom she's very intelligent and creative.....Good job in my Yankee tone.....God bless us hustle dear....#toksybsaysso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx dear..My day 1 supporter

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors