Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Ariel Washing Detergent

At the end of every month, my grocery shopping isnt complete without the 500g Ariel Washing Detergent. As a mum with young children, i usually buy 3 - 4 every month and that has been a tradition for a very long time in my house. I have tried other brands in the past, but i choose to stick with this particular brand because it foams,and washes the toughest stain on my kids clothings. My nanny tells me that it doesnt burn her fingers like the other brand and we can use a pack of 500g for a week or two depending on the volume of what we are washing. Its quite pocket friendly, and the mix of sun, air, and ariel on a cloth usually smells great. Based on my personal experience, i will recommend the Ariel 500g to families because the 200g/250g(not so sure of the size) is not cost effective for a ig family. I will like to read your experiences using Ariel Washing Detergent. Does Ariel get a thumbs up from you?
Photo credit: Google

6 comments:

  1. Ariel gets thumbs up from me as well. Affordable, effective and so little does alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel na baba. I've found it overtly reliable over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariel is a unique detergent and also economical for the Nigerian families

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it does get the thumbs up from me too. I buy the 2 kg pack because I am a bulk shopper. It works very well with my manual machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abisola, thanks for your unbiased review of Ariel Washing Detergent. Please dont be a stranger here. And remember to tell everyone about this blog.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts in front of general public. Hope so this information may helpful for the people, who take advantages from this blog … I also recommend a store for online shopping, must visit the below links:
    Buy Detergents And Laundry Products
    Online Grocery Store in Lahore

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors