Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Thursday 28 July 2016

My Kind of Shopper.

Photo Credit: Google
Morning Brand Room Family. I guess everyone is at work! So lets talk, what kind of shopper are you? Are you that shopper that likes to get every thing you need at a click of a button (online shopper) or the one that goes from store to store to see, feel and buy(Store shopper). Which ever describes you better, i'm sure there is a particular thing you look out for when shopping. When i say shopping its not limited to a particular type of product or item. You could be shopping for clothes, grocery,cars, school just anything at all. But its certain that we all look for a particular design, standard, quality, you name it when it comes to spending our money. So for me, i'm a Soulfood shopper, i like to buy what gives me complete satisfaction, before buying a new item i would read as much reviews as i can find online about that item, in some cases if i have to buy in store, i would ask the Customer Service or sales representative of that store about the product. I do not simply rely on product information, i love to hear from other users. Now tell me, what kind of shopper are you?

9 comments:

  1. That sounds so like me... I always read reviews before buying any thing cosmetics. When it comes to clothes had rather shop online ans ask myself severally before buying tops or dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me,i have always had to return a large number of clothes i buy online, it just doesn't fit most times, so i do the in store thing for clothes.

    Thanks for stopping by and sharing ur thots with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see it, I like it, I buy it. Wait a minute, only when it's d guccis, prados, fendis and salvatores...then I think twice...do I really need this one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOKSYB: hmmm wat kind of shopper am I,I am d kind of shopper that goes into d store and look at d quality of wat I want to buy before I buy it,I dont really read preview but I think its ok to do read preview for some products it works .....I ll look into reading preview now .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tokdyb: hmmm wat kind of shopper am I,I ll say am a direct shopper I ll rather go to d store look out for f best quality products and buy I dont do preview,I think wat some shopper like u might not like it but I ll try previews and check if it ll woek for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate physical shopping. Thank God for online shopping. I can't deal with walking around and all. I'm a practical shopper too. I budget my spending and follow to the last letter. I don't do impulse buying. *Accountant issues*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shop mostly online...i hate going into the stores...if i buy something and it doesn't fit,i easily return...i also almost always buy the same brand so i am used to the sizing and quality... i recently started shopping for groceries online too.

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors