Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Saturday 20 August 2016

Harpic Original Power Plus All in One Toilet Liquid Wash Review

Its been a while  we reviewed any product, so today I will be telling you about the Harpic Original Power Plus Toilet Liquid Wash.

Nobody likes a smelly, dirty, rusty-brown toilet seat, and I know alot of people who like to read a book while in their toilets, so to keep your toilets clean, I have decided to review the best toilet wash in town.

There are different types of Harpic Toilet Wash, but I'm only going to talk about this particular one because it is the best of all the Harpic range I have used so far.

True to the Harpic advert that features Chioma Akpotha and Helen Paul as their brand ambassadors, Harpic Original Power Plus is truly a product worth trying. It truly washes all the brown stains in the toilet seat and keeps your toilet seat sparkling clean and very white.

One good thing you dont know about Harpic Original Power Plus is, it can be used to wash all kinds of bath tubs and wash- hand basins too, especially if they are made of ceramic.

I use it to wash away all the rusty looking areas in my bath tub and it never fails me, it brings back the brightness in  both your bathtub and your toilet, and it smells good too. With other toilet wash and even some other range of Harpic toilet wash, I have always had to add a few drops of bleach on tough toilet stains, but from the moment I tried the Harpic Original Power Plus, it has been a new and happy experience for me. Depending on how nasty you are in the toilet (you know what i mean), one wash is enough to last you a full week of sparkling white toilet seat with the Harpic Original Power Plus All in One Liquid.

When it comes to washing my bathroom, I pour Harpic Original on all the delicate areas in my toilet seat and bath-tub, then leave it for 30 mins before scrubbing it, by the time you want to scrub, you would notice all the tough stains have come out, and you only need a gentle scrub and not a life saving scrub to give your bath-tub , toilet seat and wash hand basin a perfect sparkling white look again.

And it is so affordable too, I stock up on it all the time, and it cost N400-N500 depending on where you are buying it from. If you are the type that only uses detergent to wash your toilet and bathtub, I will suggest that you try this particular liquid wash and you will be back to thank me.


7 comments:

  1. I'm one of the stay in the toilet for hours unending people so I can't stand yamayama toilets. Harpic is tested and trusted over time. I've never used it for my bath tub though. Just thought it was a toilet cleaner alone. Definitely going to try it. Thanks for the review Abi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toksyb: Harpic is a very good product we ve in nija for toilet wash,I know of mr muscle too but itd not a nina product

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are right portable toilets are very useful when you are on a picnic or you are traveling. Portable toilet is the best way to relax yourself when there is no toilet during long drive or trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until recently, When i seemed to be dealing with this cell phone pick up truck laundering in addition to developing external surfaces clean-up segment on the demand laundering in addition to electric power laundering small business with the witout a doubt effective businessman. https://pressurewasherguides.com/best-pressure-washer-soap/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. best toilet flushing system

    ReplyDelete
  6. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Check it out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks Unterhaltsreinigung Einbeck

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors