Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Tuesday 2 August 2016

One week and Counting! Five Million weeks to go!!

Hurray, i am super excited today, thebrandroombyabi.blogspot.com is 1 week old today, and i have been pretty consistent since i started, i have make sure that i put up at-least a post or two every night before i go to bed.

Honestly its not easy living in lagos, working in lagos, then blogging in lagos, i mean the combination of this is equal to a hectic life, coupled with managing the home. I have become a super woman overnight, and i am enjoying every minute of my blog life. I have always loved writing, so for me it comes naturally.

The views on my blog have been so overwhelming,a big shout out to everyone who viewed my blog in the United Kingdom , United States, Germany, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Netherland, Belgium,Ghana, and guess what Sudan, Oh my God, you guys are the best. SUDAN?? I never expected it! And to my darlings in Nigeria, haba you all are too much. Honestly i do appreciate you all for being my blog visitors and this encourages me to do even better.

But hey people, you have to keep the comments coming, don't just be a blog visitor, become a panelist, a commenter, a critique and finally become my family. lets make the Brand Room very interactive and interesting. Lets talk about those brands we love so much and those we hate to love.
Remember i am here because of you, lets get the right products to the right consumers by writing honest reviews.

Thank you all for coming on this journey with me, i can only hope and pray that you all will be with me on this ride for another 10 to 20 years.
Big hugs and kisses from me to you.

Please make sure you share our post daily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social platforms. help create the buzz!

Ps: Stay tuned for profiling Wednesday, i promise you will love it. Good night darlings.


6 comments:

  1. Toksyb: Raisingy glass to one week and many weeks ahead. ... its a gradual process and I know for sure u ll get der,I love brandroom becos Its a platform that make me say my mind about product dat I love and d ones I dont really dig,I also think it ll help identify fake products and there producers pls madam keep d products coming so we can say our minds.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Toksyb for believing in thebrandroom. I appreciate and look forward to ur comment always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to the next million weeks! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tee,pls dont be a stranger on this platform. Spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To God be the glory....This is d beginning of great things....Brand room is going places...😴

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glory be to God....this is just d beginning. ...Brand Room is surely going places...

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors