Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Thursday 6 October 2016

The Morning Fresh Washing Liquid Review



So last week,as I was scrolling through our Instagram Page, I came across a post by Morningfreshng, and it says,"we would like you to tell us how long you have been using your Morning Fresh and what has been your experience(s)". I actually left a comment saying I was going to publish my experience here on thebrandroombyabi last Thursday, but  I have been unable to do so.



On this fresh Thursday morning, as I would love it to rhyme with 'Morning Fresh", I will be doing a quick review of the Morning fresh Dish Washing Liquid based  on my personal experience over the last 5 years of using it.

As you already know, Morning fresh has been in Nigeria for a long time now, since the days of those slim, round bottles which you find in a lot of eateries back then, I know this brings back sweet memories of the good old days when Amala Shitta, Olaiya, Stellas etc were the go to place for lunch break, and you had to wash off the palm oil smell and gbegiri slime from your hands. Oh yeah you remember now? Good! What you used back then was Morning Fresh Dish Washing Liquid, which is still available today but has been re-branded in a new bottle.


Until about a month or two ago, before Hubby brought home a pack of another Dish Washing liquid, which I told you all about, I have been using Morning Fresh consistently for 5 good years without any break whatsoever. For me, Morning Fresh gives you complete value for your money. the liquid content is very thick, and you should not worry about unnecessary spills because the new bottle although not as handy as the old bottle, has a very easy and extremely firm lock.

The washing liquid, lathers very well, and washes squeaky clean. In my home, the big bottle last for a month and its very affordable too. Morning fresh has a very mild smell, which doesn't linger on your Utensils . You know some washing liquid can be so irritating when you use it to wash water bottles for instance and you fill the bottle up with some water, then you discover the water in it has this soapy taste, due to the strong smell of the washing liquid you used in washing it. With Morning fresh, you don't have to worry about this, It keeps your utensils fresh for the next use without you bordering about smell or taste.

Do you also know that boat owners use morning fresh in cleaning their boats, with a little bit of scouring powder known as Vim? Well yes now you know that, and if it doesnt keep their boats sparkling white, Im sure they won't be using it, so thats a plus!
Early Morning Boat Cleaning with Morning Fresh

Morning Fresh comes in 100ml and 500ml sizes, and recently the Eco Pack in 25ml was launched . Although I haven't tried the Eco Pack, but I will love to do that soon, in order to ascertain how economical it is especially in this present times, we all need a pocket friendly quality product, don't we?

It also comes in 3 variants, the Original Fresh which is my favourite of them all, then the Zesty Lemon and finally the Antibacterial, which in my opinion is not as foamy as the original and doesn't wash as many dishes as the Original Fresh.

Would I recommend Morning Fresh? Oh yes I will, it is a tested and trusted brand. If you would like to share your own experience with us, feel free to do so below.





9 comments:

  1. I used to be a lemon fresh addict till I tried fairy by mistake, yes by mistake. I ran out of dish washing liquid and called hubby to get some on his way home, he bought both fairy and morning fresh, I asked him why he bought fairy and he was like he dint even know he picked it in the store, since I was a morning fresh addict, I decided to save my morning fresh and use the fairy, it was when I used up all the fairy washing liquid and decided to go back to my faithful morning fresh I realised the difference, fairy is way more concentrated, I couldn't just adapt to morning fresh anymore, I realised I had to use more morning fresh liquid to get a very good foamy consistency, while with fairy a little drop does so much, fairy washes up grease easily while with morning fresh, u might have to wash over and over again.fairy is more expensive than morning fresh but trust me fairy is value for your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fehintola for your candid review...We love how honest and explicit you were in your review ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toksyb#teammorningfresh i ve used dat fairy before and i do not like d fact that it was smelling on the plate thats y i ll go for my morning fresh anyday anytime #welove ourmorningfresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toksyb we missed ur comments on the blog. Thanks for ur candid review.pls dont let us miss u again.lol

      Delete
    2. Toksyb we missed ur comments on the blog. Thanks for ur candid review.pls dont let us miss u again.lol

      Delete
  4. Morning fresh for life mehn. Even though our brothers have started to adulterate it, it's my preferred brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats true, I bought an adulterated one sometime ago.God help us in this country

      Delete
  5. Are you kidding me, morning fresh hands down Abi. I have been using it for ever, since I was living single with my parent and now as a married woman. it doesn't leave an after smell like fairy. I prefer morning fresh above others.

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors