Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Creativity is the mother of Invention. True or False?


I was going through Pinterest and I stumbled on Pasta like you have never seen it package before.


Nikita,  a design agency in Moscow-Russia, came up with this extraordinary branded packages for our everyday pasta. Who would have thought of packaging pasta this way if not Nikita? I mean, you would have thought only a hair care product would come in such packages.


I would buy this if I find it in the pasta isle just because I'm curious to know the concept and the content. And thats a seller strategy in the branding world. This looks so delicious just looking at the packaging alone.


This has got me thinking of a thousand and one branding ideas...

Credits:Packagingoftheworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors