Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Wednesday 16 November 2016

You are your own Brand! A mail from Jobberman that says it all, and the Heineken Recruitment Campaign you should try.



I got this mail in my inbox this morning,and  it totally resonates.It can never be over emphasized that we are our own brand.Your brand is what you make of it and the information you want people to take away from your brand all depends on what you have successfully packaged and delivered to them.

Everyone knows Jobberman to be a foremost recruitment platform that has created a spectacular niche in the areas of bridging the gap between the employees and employers.

Even if you dont need a job right now I believe everyone should take the Heineken Recruitment Campaign test,its very refreshing and nothing like that has ever be seen before in this continent.

I took the challenge and for me Heineken was veryspot on,with the final result being "I'm an Initiator".I have worked in many start up roles in my career,and this just goes to show that your inborn abilities can never be hidden.
If you look everywhere around you, there are a thousand and one bloggers in Lagos alone, not to talk of the whole Nation, and they all focus on the same kind of blogging. Being an Initiator, I have been able to carve a niche for myself by blogging about brands and focusing on every kind of business that is known to mankind,Im not saying there is no other like me,I'm just putting it out there that there are very few bloggers in Nigeria like me..
That's what Initiator do, set trends that do not exist or hardly exist.


Hope this inspires someone today! To take the interview/campaign visit Heineken

3 comments:

  1. Yeah.. True and very true. You seem not to be just an initiator but a powerful and extra ordinary initiator. I really agree with you that there are bloggers queed up in this country but I have not seen one focusing and promoting brands especially in this dispensation where we need it most. Many more like me are expecting the next phase of idea/platform to be launched from your extensive innovations. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Remmy Remmy for your comment.It sure made my day.

      Delete
  2. Tokyb:i ll ve to take this heineken challenge too,brandroom initiator lan #toksybsaysso.

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors