Featured Post

Brand Rules

Whether its Personal branding or Corporate branding, there are rules in the brand world. The Brand Room is going to be sharing some of th...

Wednesday 8 February 2017

The best mail I ever read.And its from my not so little sister!

So while I was busy thinking about my life this afternoon,and deliberating whether or not to attend another hearing at the National Assembly,as this country's matter has taken a toll on my outlook towards life, a mail slipped into my inbox.

I grabbed my phone to see who the mail was from,and it was Titi, my sister with whom we have a nine year gap between us,so I had imagined the mail was one gbeborun she wanted me to know,as thats when we only have to do emails.These days BBM and Whatsapp  has taken over,so rarely do you see people communicating via inbox,except its official.
Today, this mail has given me a reason to continue pushing on, and to continue being the person I am. I love you so much Toso(as she is called by close family only),you are the best sister any one can have,so young,yet so intelligent and mature.God bless you always my love.With this im inspired to do more,and be more......
Please read the mail my darling sis sent to me below.



7 comments:

  1. We love you Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you mama 😙😘😙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titi am expecting my letter....#toksybsaysso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to be extra nice to her ooo. or maybe a return ticket to Kenya for starters...lol

      Delete
  4. Awwww...this is lovely. I wish tou guys the best.

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on Instagram @thebrandroombyabi



Disclaimer: Please note that comments are strictly blog visitors/readers views and opinions.

Contributors